Where does the oil leak from?

Hi, My Camry 95, 4 cylinder developed oil leak problem recently. The oil leak makes the driveway terrible. I find it comes from the driver side engine frontend, see two photos with below links. I have check my repair manul, still not sure what is the cause. What is the wired plug? Is it the problem.

I have changed many new parts in recent years, such as starter, new tires, brakes, CV boots, brake line etc. I would keep the car if it is not expensive to repair the oil leak problem. BTW, I had done some work on my car, such as radiator, plug and oil change etc.

Thanks a lot.

fl

It appears that the oil pressure switch is leaking. The switch is pretty easy to replace. Unplug the wire connector from the switch, remove the switch by unscrewing it from the engine, clean up the oil that leaked out, install the new switch, and plug the wire back in.

Reply to
Ray O