605 XU10 oil leak

I've got a oil leak that I am trying to fix. My car is a 93' 605 with a 2 litre XU10J2Z petrol engine.

The oil is collecting on the right hand side engine mount, and I suspected the camshaft or crankshaft oil seals. I degreased the engine, and found that there seemed to be no fresh oil on the engine directly beneath the crankshaft pulley.

Could it still be the oil seals?

Any tips on where to look?

Hendrik

Reply to