new 2005 camry le pricing--all airbags and moon roof-Northern NJ

going to dealers tommorrow to start the bargaining for the above

4cyl.auto. I have a price using a number of websites i have come up with a price before tax of about $21,000. this includes all airbags & moon roof. I estimated holdbacks and dealer incentives at about $700. I allowed 5% on the base less the latter figure. If anyone would like to comment here i would be appreciative. It still sounds high to me (especially since the 06's will be out in the next 2 or 3 mos.). thanks in advance.
Reply to
humblejohn