Lubricating the camry XLE moon roof

I would like to lubricate the moon roof on my 2002 Camry XLE but I don't = know where to apply the lubricant.

Jack.

Reply to
Jack

Steve,

No, my moon-roof is not squeaking buy I like to lubricate the car = chassis twice a year, the only thing that I am not sure is that I am = lubricating the moon-roof at the right places.

PS.=20 Try using 303 Protectent instead of ArmorAll on the rubber seal, it = works much better

Jack.

Reply to
Jack