Re: Snow chains for a '98 Camry?

Maybe you should stop by the "While Clinton slept" discussion

> and help golf boy, who claimed he was unable to think of any > federal services available for free to all citizens.

Imprisonment? That's usually free at point of supply, regardless of prevailing political system. OTOH, _no_ government service is free to all citizens. Practical governments use citizens' money.

Reply to
Andrew Stephenson

We already cleared up this question.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

You did? Oh, good. It can be impractical to notice these things when threads run on for scores of lines of re-re-re-quotings. It being mentioned so recently, I assumed it was still a live topic.

*heh* And since when did "clearing up" a topic in this NG stop a spate of later discussion?

(Okay, move along there, folks. Nothing to see. This time.)

Reply to
Andrew Stephenson