Tires for 2001 Camry LE

What are the best tires (noise, ride) for the 2001 Camry LE? I've heard that Dunlops are good but don't know the model number.

Richard Butler Daytona Beach, Florida

Reply to
Richard Butler

Dunlops are inexpensive. I like Bridgestones - good price, and good wear/ride. Michelin is great tire but 2x the cost of Bridgstones. Make sure you get the correct speed/weight rating --- probably 90H. CostCo and Sam's have great prices on quality tires.

Reply to
Wolfgang

My Dunlop Sport 4000's didn't last very long--50,000 km.

Reply to
Charkstar

I bought the Michelin X Radial from Costco for $72 per tire installed for my

97 Camry LE.
Reply to
badgolferman

Thanks to everyone for the great advice!

Richard

Reply to
Richard Butler

Try Dunlop Sport A2's ...did well on Consumer Reports....

Tire rating is something like 420, not too bad.

Reply to
hlee

The best have to be Michelins.

Reply to