.05 Tacoma Oil Change Light - RTFM

A few weeks back I was challenged to cite the manual location reset procedure for this indicator. I forgot all about it, but finally remembered to look tonight.

It's on page 152 of the manual, in the center column.

The pictorial page that lists the functions of the dash indicators located in the front of the book has a (1) superscript directing the reader to the reset procedure.

Have fun!

Reply to
Bonehenge