2001 Highlander Headlight Aiming Adjustment

Hello,

I need to adjust the headlight aim on my Highlander. Does anyone know what tool is required to do this? I have looked at the rear of the headlamp assembly and can't see any obvious adjustments unless they are recessed.

I looked in the $300 shop manual which is of marginal use. It appears that there is no horizontal adjustment at all. They also mention only one vertical adjustment but don't specify if it covers both low and high beams or if there is a separate high beam adjustment. Does anyone know if there is more than 1 adjustment?

Thanks,

Steve

Reply to
Steve Sr.