Dash Rattle

It's caused by exactly what you thought, the air bag not being secured properly. I believe there was a recall to fix it. How you may fix it yourself I'm not sure, but I'd take it to the dealer and ask a mechanic, and they might still do it for free, as it probably isn't that complicated.

Reply to
studio

I've a 99 and now a 2000 tacoma ext cab 4wd and they both have a dash rattle coming from the air bag area on the passenger side.... what casues this and what can be done about it.... my brother has a 98 and it has the same rattle.....

All help appreciated...

NJ

Reply to
NJ

Tried looking for the recall info....no luck.... you have a reference?

Appreciate the feedback..

Reply to
NJ