Replacing stereo in 2000 Tacoma ext cab 4WD

I'm thinking about replacing the stereo in my 2000 Tacoma extended cab 4WD. It, of course, came with the dual cassette-CD deck and I would like to replace it with the same; a "double-height"model. Crutchfield shows only one model, a JVC, and the great thing about ordering from them is that they send all the equipment needed for a perfect-looking installation, including wiring harnesses, and detailed instructions.

My only requirement is that the deck have an AUX jack for my iPod and XM Satellite Radio (the old-style SkyFi version).

Anyone have any suggestions, or experiences with stereos you may have replaced the factory version in a Tacoma with?

Reply to
H.B. Elkins

I'm shocked that anyone makes a cassette deck anymore!

Reply to
Zain

Nice Commercial for Crutchfield, I've noticed that they have used the Internet for ADS like yours for MANY years. Scouring the web for any and all forums, Joining anonymously and adding the Crutchfield sales pitch.

There ARE Far cheaper places to BUY the EXACT SAME Products and service.

Buy the same stuff, same harness etc. for less money at

I'm Right