tool box options for 99 Tacoma Ext Cab 4WD

Would something like this work ??

Mike

Group: I have a '99 Tacoma and it has a tonneau cover that I want to use. I also want to put tool box in the bed. I've looked for low profile boxes that would mount in the front of the bed. Problem here is the tonneau cover will have to be rolled completely back to access the toolbox.

I've considered pack rat style box, but they are pricey. The side boxes that fit at the rear are an option, but I haven't found any that will fit and and still allow the tonneau cover to be closed.

Looking for suggestions....any help will be appreiated...

Thanks

Reply to
Nick Williams

Box Buddy Makes a hard tonneau cover that works with truck boxes I don't have an e-mail address but their number is 1-800-284-9840

Reply to
RonB