Re: $630.00/mnth for v6 03 4runner? good deal or not?

you are going to RENT a truck for 4 years and own 48 paid reciepts when done. I Bought my truck on a 4 year note 13 years ago and I'm still driving it everyday and tow with it every weekend.

Reply to
Im Right

Have you leased any car before?

Reply to
Melisa Johns

Gheez - just BUY the thing. Leases are only good economics when the car depreciates faster than you pay off the thing. Ie - small Dodge or GM econobox. Use it. Trade it in.

Reply to
Joseph Oberlander

Dealers in my area have at least 40-50 4Runners in stock. Most V6 are on sale.

Reply to
DTT