63 bus

can't seem to get the steering wheel off. the nut is removed and i've tapped up on it with a rubber mallet. it seems to be stuck on there. any tips?

Reply to
PAUL HORVATH

Special puller. But you can try this: Put nut back on loosely. Pull hard toward you and at the same time rock the wheel side to side. The nut will save your teeth...

Reply to
Speedy Jim

Tap harder. ;-)

Reply to
Shag

Yes! That works!! Only I did not put the nut on.... It was in my Oval-56 and I had all my weight behind it standing horizontal with my feet on the firewall... You figure it out..

J.

Reply to
P.J. Berg