ASTRO rims

Has anybody ever heard of a rim called "ASTRO"? If so, where can I find some info on them? My neighbor has a old set he wants $1500, am I being robbed.

Reply to
3Cats

Can you get a link to some photo's ? we might know them as something else !

As for being robbed. if they are worth 1500 to you and you are happy spending that much on them then it doesnt matter if you see another set on ebay for $50 next week :-)

(If you buy them, just dont look ! )

Rich

3Cats wrote:
Reply to
tricky

http://68.32.161.129//vw/Rims/5.htm the third ones top row..

Reply to
3Cats

There's a few pictures and a little info on them here:

-- Scott

"3Cats" wrote ...

Reply to
Scott H