I need an idle cut off solenoid...

will either of these work on my 30/31 Pict 1

I ASSUME the 1500 w 30 PICT 1 will work right?

Reply to
GusDaDog

Yes, that looks right.

Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim

Hey Jim...did you notice the description? everything in the world has to have "saves gas" in the description somewhere...LOL

------------------- Chris Perdue

"Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug!"

Remove "PANTS" to e-mail

Reply to
Chris Perdue

LOL. Yes, I did notice.

Reply to
Speedy Jim

i got a kick out of it....gas prices are high, yes, but to label dang near everything as "saves gas" is crazy...but amusing.

------------------- Chris Perdue

"Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug!"

Remove "PANTS" to e-mail

Reply to
Chris Perdue

I moved from Michigan to Indiana for the lower gas prices ;-).... well.... that COULD be a reason...

technically...I suppose the extra couple seconds less the motor runs, it IS saving gas....

Reply to
GusDaDog

yeah and "technically" all cars are aircooled too...but we know how that goes...