Kemp Road Trails... CONQUERED!

I went offroading today and took pictures. Enjoy... I did.

-- Travis (Shaggie) '63 VW Camo Baja...

corrodes the vessel that carries it.

Reply to
travis

Hey Shaggie, I know you tried to auction the LCB recently with an opening bid of $100k. Maybe you should auction off an offroad trip in the LCB instead! I'll open the bidding with a case of your favorite beer 8-}

Mike Rippe

1970 Type II "George"
Reply to
ThreeMile

hey shag, can me and my baja come live with you? your offroading areas are WAY better than anything around here!!!! I can't rember the ast time I saw an actual hull that wasn't made via a backhoe at one time :( Mark Detro Englewood, FL

Reply to
Mark Detro

Enjoyable as always! Was that your Glock in the glove compartment?

Keep it up!

J.

Reply to
BergRace

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 02:03:19 +0200, "BergRace" , who was sitting in a corner eating his Xmas pie stuck in his thumb and pulled out a plum and began to run off at the mouth like so:

Nah, I don't carry a gun with me except when I'm camping waaaay back in the woods. Just my opinion, but carrying a gun around as a general practice is kinda asking for trouble. I have enough trouble without asking for more by carrying a gun. :-) I think you saw the cell phone. heh heh In case I needed to call my wife to come get me if I got stuck.

-- Travis (Shaggie) '63 VW Camo Baja...

corrodes the vessel that carries it.

Reply to
travis

I try not to ask 4trouble... Most of the time. :-O But it has come in handy a couple of times...

4play (@\|/@)(.\~/.)
(O\|/O)(.\~/.)

Thanks for sharing it with us Travis! I look forward to your adventures! Great fun and presentation!

Sneaks

Reply to
Sneaks

That was so good, I think I got mud in my eye!!!

Keep up the good work Shag!!

-- Terry B AKA VDUBBS Buggin in Bama

- vdubbs at highstream dot net64 Bug Rauchen

Reply to
TerryB