my cars

cant remember if I have posted this link before ? Sorry if I have.

some of my cars. I have bought a few (two 924's and a couple of beetles) and sold a few since these photo's

Rich

Reply to
tricky

quite a collection, its kinda like my ecclectic collection or assortment...

Reply to
rreplica

Now we know where Car 54 is.

you catch many speeders with it? ;-) Randall

Reply to
Randall Post

LOL !!! people do slow down when they see me !

Rich

Reply to
tricky