OT Virginia followup

For those of you following along. :-)

Shag

they should make it a nationwide law instead of being scared of offending those who constantly moon us.......can't offend a few, must offend the rest......gotta love it....i blame it on parents...heh..

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

My wife and I ate at AJ's today. While we were standing in line, this dude came in and his pants were so low down that his back pockets LITERALLY (I *swear* I'm not exaggerating) were behind his calves. It was absolutely stupid. His shirt was so baggy that it extended down past his pants so you couldn't see his underwear at least. My wife started laughing so loudly that I was pretty sure the guy was gonna say something and force me to give him a light push, causing him to trip over his own pants and bust his ass, but he didn't say anything. :-) As Napoleon Dynamite would say: "Gosh! Iiiiiidiot!!!"

Reply to
Shag