For those of you who read/post on other forums, too.

A good friend of mine I haven't seen in a few years now has his own forum for late model Cambirds, Corvettes, and Mustang/Cobras. The forum was just created earlier this month so there aren't a lot of subscribers, yet. We have a "Smack Down" section which is uncensored so come relieve some stress or talk junk to others there, too. We want more people. Come on over. Introduce yourself. Rant, rave, hangout, instigate, WHATEVER! The owner of the board is Scott Abrino who had his blue 385-powered LT4 1995 Z28 on the cover of the March

2003 issue of GM High Tech. Here's the link to the board. Hope to see you there at least to talk smack. :o)

Helmut Roner Nearly Worthless Beat Up 1988 GT

Reply to
Helmut

I don't wanna "talk smack" though. This newsgroup is great!

Reply to
memsetpc

kiss up!

*wink*

Kate

| > Helmut Roner | > Nearly Worthless Beat Up 1988 GT | |

Reply to
SVTKate

Only to you, Kate =) *wink back*

Reply to