Pistons..

I recently purchased a New set of Cylinders and pistons for a 1600 I am rebuilding......stamped on the top of the pistons is a arrow.... this is I think to make sure the offset in the wrist pins is correctly placed... so which way is the arrow supposed to go ? Pointing at the flywheell or the front pulley........... Mike68

Reply to
Mike68

so which way is the arrow supposed to go ? Pointing at the

Flywheel

Reply to
Speedy Jim

Towards the flywheel.