Stupid people

Some people own a Volkswagen, and still can't spell it. Check out the spelling (3 times) on this eBay ad:

Neil

Is it just me or does that thing look like it just got dragged out of a swamp? Did you see the interior? Yechhhhhh

Sneaks

Reply to
Sneaks

Being a '73, I assume it is one of those 12 Voltswagons...

Tim

Reply to
The Guy

Hi.It must have one of them 12 volt rears that I always see in the Chevy ads in the paper.Pet peeve,rant over.Steve

Reply to
Ilambert

I personally use people's ignorance to my advantage. When I look for VW parts on Ebay I will also search for the misspelled "volkswagon" because many goodies can be found and wont have as much attention on them because it's misspelled. My philosophy is: Less attention = less bids =lower bids = less $$$ = good for me and bad for the idiot that misspelled it.

Narley Dude®

Reply to
Narley Dude®

"Neil" wrote in news:botmet$1i3lpi$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-191124.news.uni-berlin.de:

Hey what do you want the dude's in Tenn. it wasn't his fault

Reply to
insanitize

Aside from the fact that that the wife and I revel in finding misspelled words in local restuarant menus, billboards, etc (did I misspell anything:) ) the louvered windows in the advertised bus are most cool. Maybe I'll bid $1 (fer the winders) plus shipping.

Bryan

Reply to
Bryan and Colleen Wooten

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 04:09:31 GMT, "Bryan and Colleen Wooten" shared the following:

Restaurant ;-)

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

That thing looks like it was probably someone's home IN that swamp...

IanCT

That's why when I'm selling VW stuff on eBay I put in a bunch of search fodder. For instance, in my current set of auctions, among other words I have the following : vw volkswagen volkswagon voltswagen voltswagon volswagen volswagon volswagen volswagon. I know there are other misspellings, but those are the most common. See my current auctions at:

Neil

Reply to
Neil