Oh man, some people...

I had come across another e28 M535 (note, *not* an M5) and it looks vaguely local. LHD, which would have been a bonus. Quite expensive and non-original wheels (OK, the originals are TRXs but the ones on the car are butt ugly). No MOT because the car is abroad and the seller CBA to bring it back to the UK for a new MOT.

Anyway, I figured I'll drop him an email anyway. Turns out the car has acquired a black bonnet because someone's reversed into the original one (OK, I could've knocked off a few hundred for that) and the seller was quite adamant that it needed trailering back to the UK. Eh?

But the classic bit in his reply was "but all it really needs is a couple of sills and it is solid as it looks".

Dude, you're asking close to three grand for a car that needs *sills*?

The above actually made me email him back to check if I misunderstood something here.

Reply to
Timo Geusch