Missing People

I believe that reason there are fewer posts is that many internet companies no longer support News Groups. I use AOL but when they stopped supporting this News Group, I had to log onto an alternate service to find a way to connect to this News Group.

It took me along time to get access. The other News Groups I use to visit were not worth the struggle ( About 3 weeks of searching. ).

I enjoy this group of people. While there is less to read, most of the stuff that is here is interesting, and it is about Studebakers.

Thanks,

Geno

64 R2 Avanti

64 Daytona Convertible

Reply to
jeep4cyl

You can view it through Google without needing a newsgroup service.

Open Google click on 'MORE' at the top of page. select 'Groups' type: alt.autos.studebaker hit enter

That's it.

Reply to
keith_kichefski

That is what I ended up with. It was difficult to find but find it I did.

I checked out the SDC site, but I prefer this format. Perhaps I'm just spoiled, but this format works better for me.

Geno

64 R2 Avanti \ > 4-speed 64 Dayt> You can view it through Google without needing a newsgroup service. > > Open Google
Reply to
jeep4cyl