volkswagen parts yard sale

Hello all..... I will be having a yard sale for assorted antique volkswagen parts on Saturday 27/11/04..I also have a large collection of Gay pronography for sale, but thats beside the point.....The address is 100 the high street Orange County California, Sale starts at 6.00 am, Early callers most welcome. Thank you for your time sirs

Reply to
Dr Sphincter