WTB screws, ring

Hi all. My '72 Super needs a bunch of screws for the cooling tin in the engine compartment. Does anyone know the size? I also need the speedometor ring that goes over the replacement dash pad. I don't want to buy a minimum $ amount from a supplier, as I have lots of oil change kits, etc. and I don't have time to look in a junkyard. Willing to pay a fair price for shipping (Atlanta) and your trouble. THANKS!! :+) snipped-for-privacy@EARTHLINK.NET

Reply to
pmbedard

"cheese head bolt AM6 x 10"

The ones that my -73 had, had a chisel screwdriver head and the other end was formed so that you can fit them more easily (maybe it is this cheese thing, don't know). I replaced them with M6 x 8 hex head screws this summer when rebuilding.

Reply to
Olli Lammi