1997 Volvo V40 - Brochure

Hi

I have recently bought a 1997 Volvo V40 and i have searched the internet for a dealer-brochure and options-list for that model. (I would like to know what they wrote about it 10 years ago, and what ekstras it could be ordered with) The only I found was on a "members only" section on

Does anyone have anything on pdf with the V40 (/S40) from aprox. 1996-98 and would like to share it with me ? .. or a link to a download somewhere ? That would be much appreciated

Best regards Peter C Denmark (sorry for any spelling/syntax faults) :-)

Reply to
Peter C: