740 with korean a/c compressor, I need a/c clutch

I have a 740 that I need to replace the a/c clutch on.

The compressor is branded Tama, all I can find out about which tells me it is of Korean manufacture.

If anyone knows where I can find a clutch for said compressor I would be forever grateful to know.

Thanks in advance...

mdm

Reply to
MDM

Go to Google type 'Tama compressor clutch'.

Lots of links.

Reply to
OBD