'90 940 2L GL Estate Replacement radio

Hi all, I just purchased this beast, what a great car.

I would like to remove the cassette deck that is in there, but it is not a Volvo stardard head unit, it is made by Panasonic. Tried easing it out but it just does not want to come.

Can anyone tell me how to get the side panels off the centre console to get at the back of this unit please?

Only other fault I can see with this car is the stardard fault with oldies, the fuel gauge always shows empty.

Many Thanks

Simon

Reply to
Simon Taylor

Mike F

Thanks for the pointers, will have a look tomorrow.

Reply to
Simon Taylor