940 GLE Estate. Mods.

I would like to fit a Turbo and Air con to my 1992 940 GLE estate. Can anyone tell me if this is a possible back garden job or would it have to be done in a workshop. I would be buying the parts from a dismantler, apart from the condenser and hoses etc.

taff

Opinions differ on what you need to swap to install a turbo on a normally aspirated engine. Why don't you take a look at the work involved and decide if you can do this yourself, want it done for you, or want to do it at all?

Adding air-con is much less work.

Reply to
Bev A. Kupf

Better to trade in for a car equipped with the extras you require, otherwise will cost you an arm and a leg.

Cheers, Peter.

Reply to
Peter Milnes