940 LPT estate for sale N.Ireland

A family member is now selling their trusty 940. Accept any reasonable offer.

1996 940 2.3 GLE LPT Estate Metallic Red/Maroon Leather seats Load cover Usual electrics windows, mirrors, heated seats, Milage: Not sure at the moment will post later if anyone interested. V.Good condition

Performance Drives very well, suspension firm and straight Engine very smooth, and apparently returns 30mpg. Better torque than the full turbo and good for overtaking. Engine picks up very well without hesitation (unlike my car with its oily distributor).

Main Work done: Recon turbo fitted in last few years Head gasket+skim+valve grind (although to be honest I think this was a misdiagnosis as the thermostat was stuck and cooling system return blocked) Oil pump Front lever arm-radius arm bushes New front indicator modules/lenses

Current Faults: Air con never worked, never bothered to investigate repair Not all fan speeds work, think its the switch (resistors swopped out). Tailgate struts a bit weak

Location: Lisburn

Reply to
Tony