960 timing belt question

Hi there, I am getting ready to do a timing belt change on my new (to me)

1997 965 with 148K Since I can not get any maintenance history, it means either that it was done 8K miles ago, or that it is overdue by 8K miles (scared to death of breaking belt) I will err on the side of caution and do the timing belt and timing belt tensioner.I would like to do the front seals, but I do not know if I need any special tools to line up or hold the cam pulleys in place. How about the crankshaft front seal? Any suggestions of what to do, once I am in there would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Arnold

arnold_perez13xx at verizon dot net

real e mail address above, delete the xx

Reply to
Arnold