Fuel "computer" S40 versus 850

My old 850 has the fuel computer read-outs (current consumption, estimated range), all those fun things to play with on long road trips or stuck in traffic.

My wife's S40 seems not to have these features.

Did they get rid of them or is this an extra ($$$$) feature that needs to be enabled.

Yes, I should RTFM but the manual is 60-KM away from wehre I'm sitting.....

Reply to
Byrocat