Got an extra Volvo if anybody needs it

I got a good Volvo to sell, if anybody needs one. It is a 1992 240 Wagon. it is a Florida car, without a single spot of rust, ZERO RUST, not even a pinhole sized spot. The interior is clean, it is vinyl. there are no rips or tears. It has the stowaway seat in the back. It has 169K, the engine and automatic transmission run like new. It is Blue, with Blue interior, the tires a very good, it needs nothing. The paint is oxidized on the roof and hood, but the rest looks fine. I would like to get $2200.00. The car is in Daytona Beach FL. Email me for more information.

Jerry

Reply to
jerryeveretts