Anybody got?

Hi all, Anybody any pointers to a workshop manual (Hardbound) for a 51 TD5 Disco, I'm also looking for side steps for it at a reasonable price. I know I've asked before about the book but got no replys except "on disc from Ebay", not quite what I want. Still didn't get any answers for removing the pillar trims and cills either. Any pointers anyone. TIA Dave.

Reply to
Dave Piggin

VDR100090 Disco II Workshop Manual

This is no longer listed by our suppliers (all the paper manuals for later vehicles seem to have disappeared - I don't know why, personaly I much prefer a hardcopy to work from). The last price was £57.92. I can try and see if there are any left knocking about in the dealer network, but if I find one you'll have to have it!

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Reply to