Links to used older fine Volvo's requested

Hi there

I'm looking for a pre-'82 240 wagon with all the extras.

1) What site would you recommend in your country? 2) What is the most popular or biggest site for used cars in the U.S.?

I dream of a 245/265 GLE '79 with leather, auto, A/C etc. in as mint condition as possible...

Thanx in advance

Reply to
Vestman

"Vestman" ...

Come on guys... No suggestions at all?

Reply to
Vestman

"I dream of a 245/265 GLE '79 with leather, auto, A/C etc. in as mint condition as possible...

Thanx in advance"

I don't think many people will tell you, as they are after the same thing, it's like finding a good fishing spot, you don't tell. Good luck with your search. If you want a rusted 740 - I'm your man. But, I may be wrong LOL.

Stuart.

Reply to
Stuart Gray

"Stuart Gray" skrev i en meddelelse news:3f455482$0$15033$ snipped-for-privacy@news.dial.pipex.com...

I understand that in a selfish kinda way. But still..... - since I have spent years in a danish newsgroup (cars in general) and people in there got all the help they desired, I am still a bit surprised. There, I even helped out 2 240-byers checking out the car IRL, getting nothing but a handshake in return - wich is the way I want it.

I'm also surprised af the extremely low number of url's in the postings. There are tons of helpful sites rgd. Volvo's out there, but for some reason people prefer to explain themselves.

Well, Stuart.... If you're good with a hammer and can make it look exactly like the Volvo of my dreams, I might be interested :o]

BTW - did you know that a new S60R costs around $158.000 in Denmark? It's crazy.

Reply to
Vestman