SO Position light

I have an '01 S80 T6 and am getting getting a readout in the message center that says, Bulb falure, Position light. Can anyone advise where this bulb is, I can't find any referance to it anywhere.

Thanks

Pete

Reply to
Peter Sakaris

Position lights are what some call parking lights or tail lights. Maybe even your license plate lights will cause this message.

Reply to
Mike F

just the parking lights replace the 4 small bulbs & the 2 large bulbs

Reply to
G Klein