engine check light vacumm leak?

Hello, All!

Hi, I recently replaced the air filter in my daughter's 96 cabrio, but stupid me got side tracked and forgot to hook the two hoses back up to the air filter box. The next day her check engine light came on. I hooked the lines back up and checked for vacuum leaks, and there are none. My question is how long will it take for the check engine light to go out? Thanks.

With best regards, dukecola. E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net

Reply to
dukecola

Steve