Instrument Panel bulbs

Does anyone know a place to order instrument cluster bulbs for my 94 Jetta. The green 12V 2W bulbs are the one's I need.

Reply to
gunner1202

snipped-for-privacy@cinci.rr.com wrote in news:8j2033ho19en9kcgvajtnkf5ep0qa3lvj9@

4ax.com:

Sorry I can't help with that, but I wanted to ask you something. How do you access the bulbs behind the dash pane? Do you pry off that plastic guard? I have to access the bulbs and other parts of the instruments myself, but don't know how to open it up.

Reply to
Jem Berkes

Take out the instrument cluster. They mount on the back.

JRE

Reply to
JRE