leaking seals due to wrong power steering fluid

88 16v scirocco.

is my rack toast? or can i reseal it?

a buddy of mine put in some power sterring fluid he got off the shelf. now there's a puddle under my car. i drove it for about a week until this happened.

Reply to
dave

i just looked at my Bentley, the scirocco doesnt take any special ps fluid. my rack is probably just shot. i'll try some new seals and see what happens.

Reply to
dave