our new 78 rabbit

Newest find, a 78 vw rabbit. Just bought it.... should we

1- fix it? 2- sell it? 3- part it?

wee one

Sell it?

why'd you buy it to begin with then?

Reply to
Matt B.

err buy low sell hi... we needed a speedo .. and it never hurst t have something to canibalise :-P but the car is pretty straight.. looks to have never been hit.. wors rust I found was around the hatch glass.. solid strut tower

ummm A1s are getting kinda scarc

From VWsport.com NNTP Gateway

Reply to
CarolinaRocco

Reply to
Matthew House

It was either we buy it, or it get crushed. Would much rather have it, sell it, or keep it, than it being crushed. Its a sad state when ppl around here crush these cars like they were roaches.... :O( jodie

Reply to
wee one

Agree. Now do the right thing and sell it to someone who might give you an extra $50 for it via E-Bay or some other net source.

Reply to
Peter Parker