rabbit ignition switch to toggle switch

Hi, The wiring between my ignition switch and starter solenoid is bad. Oh, BTW, it is an 82 rabbit 1.7 CIS gasser pickup. I want to replace the ignition switch with a toggle and push botton switch like an old tractor. My big question is how many poles will I need in the toggle switch. I know that the ignition turns everything on and off, but are there separate circuits that run through the switch that would require more than one pole? Thanks.

Reply to
thateb

Sure would be a lot cheaper just to replace the $20 ignition switch?

Reply to
Lost In Space

Why do it that way? Get a Bentley manual and do it right.

Reply to
Papa