1995 Blazer Driver Dr. Pwr Win. Assembly HELP!!!

Had to replace the pwr window motor on the driver door. Trying to get the door back to together and am having a hell of a time getting the two plastic rollers to line up with their channels. Does the clockspring need to come off? I'm out of ideas. Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
Cooligan

DON'T TAKE THE SPRING APART!!! (it will eat you alive)

Ya need to set the motor and regulator assembly just right to ease them suckers back in...But, by now you probably have figured that out..(even just getting the plug back on the motor is a bitch)

Sure is a piss poor design if I may be so bold to say

Reply to
ken