CRV rear door window

I am having trouble getting the rear door glass installed (passenger's side). I took out the broken glass, door panel, regulator motor, and loosened the 3 bolts that hold the front and rear channels (1 in front, 2 in rear). What do I do next? Does the little back window need to come out? If so, how?

Thanks

Reply to
RichK

What year / version of CR-V is it? I had the back window and the little window out of my Gen 1 a few weeks ago.

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'

Reply to