1998 K3500 Ignition question

Have a 1998 K3500 that the key ACC postilion does not work, no radio, or window operation. Also, when in cruise, I do not see any indication on the instrument panel that cruise is activated.

I want to replace the switch, but wonder if I have other problems too.

The 'orange' light for the automatic is always on, except if in ACC, then it goes off.

Anybody out there have a 98 to compare notes with?

Reply to
bilz2765