2007 ?

Has anyone heard when the 2007 Silverado pickups will come out? I was looking at the 2006s on the lot and the salesman said there were good rebates on the 2006s because the 2007s were coming out. Like the dumb ass I am, I didn't ask when. Any one see any pictures of them?

Karl

Reply to
Skylark

My sister works at the Pontiac, MI. Truck plant. The first production trial went down the line 2 weeks ago. Most employees said it looked like an F150 in the rear and a Toyota up front - mixed reviews from those who saw it. She also said there were a tremendous amount of foul ups in that first run.

Reply to
syoung

This link has some pics of both the GMC and Chevy

TrAsK

It looks like a bloated Colorado. They should have made it look like the new Tahoe and it would have been perfect.

The sneak peeks I've seen so far are very ugly.

LS

That seems to be the pattern, they get to looking less truck like with each new model. They need to fire the styling team.

----------------- The SnoMan

SnoMan

Jeannie Smith

where did you see it?? I want to see it with the new Tahoe front end!!

Lannie

LS

This the video of the new GMC

TrAsK

I don't care for the grill on the GMC trucks. The new Denali's are horrible looking. My dad has a 2005 and I like it but it's a little boring.

I would LOVE to see the Silverado with the Tahoe grill and lights.

Lannie

LS