2007 chev aveo

is there a chev bord to post stuff about it on it has anyone owened one? iso any good words or bad words on it other then its good on gas

BAIN15

Reply to
dan baker

My wifte drives 37 miles each way to work. We were looking to replace her current get to work car so I rented one for a week. My local Enterpise had several of them. Still haven't bought her one but its near the top of the list. She managed just over 28mpg but her trip is mostly highway. I may have pulled her mpg down a little, I took it out one night at about 3 AM to "test drive" it. Another thing good about that car is the performance, it will surprise you considering its just a 1.6. The seats were hard as a rock, maybe something to do with a rental car specs? Or maybe they would break in. Comparing it to the Hyundai Accident she drives now the Aveo wins hands down.

Reply to
David & Robin Johnson

Still have not made a purchase or final decision yet. But, I did go to a dealer yesterday to get some final pricing and parts pricing to try to get a idea of PM cost. PM cost does effect the overall cost of operation. While there I was looking at one he had in stock. Well, to my surprise my comparison to the Hyundai Accent (Accident) wasn't too far off. According to the window sticker Country of origin is South Korea. Same as the Hyundai. I know, wrong group.

Reply to
David & Robin Johnson