Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

94 z71 Trans shifting while in low range
I am looking at purchasing a 94 z71. The quesion I have is: Is the trans supposed to up shift while driving in 4x4 low? When I put it in low range, the trans never shifts up when i drive it. Thanks....
1
1

Ampro/America's Pride Lifts
History of a nightmare, or how America's Pride does business In mid september of 2007, I ordered a 2 post 10000 lb lift from America's Pride in Seekonk Ma and paid via bank check. The first lesson in...

Cracked housing on 1996 Tahoe
350 v8, 1500 4x4....any ideas on what would cause the housing to crack? Cracked between pan and end of unit all the way around.
5
5

rcmp gone wild
take a look at this video , a guy gets beaten up by rcmp for not putting down his camera. youtube " fort mcmurray charter "
3
3

OT:Humor.. sorry, wrong group
mac Please remove splinters before emailing
1
1

OT: Humor??
Obsessions A psychiatrist was conducting a group therapy session with four young mothers and their small children. 'You all have obsessions,' he observed. To the first mother, Mary, he said, 'You are...

I fixed some parts, now it Idles rough
Ok, so if you have been following my thread (thanks by the way i have received a lot of help). I had a bad fuel regulator on an 89 s10 4.3. I just replaced the upper part of the TBI unit, the fuel...
5
5

failed smog test...hydrocarbons
My 93 k1500 with a 305 won't pass smog. It tests 5 points too high on hydrocarbons. I have replaced plugs, wires,cap,rotor and o2 sensor. Anyone have any ideas???? -- Message posted using information...
7
7

How to clean fuel injector pods.
Ok, So I need to replace the fuel pressure regulator on my 89 4.3 s10 4x4. I got my hands on good condition tbi unit with 1 bad injector. Out of the two units I want to put together the best unit I...
1
1

adding fog lights to 08 GMC 1500
What would be some good fog lights to install? TIA Bob

Thoughts on this product??
Ok, so I was messing around on ebay and came across this is a fuel injector spacer, it was linked off a TBI spacer. I'mguessing the idea is similar to the tbi spacer. My thoughts, were thisis a bit...
2
2

Bolting
What torque figures will be for 18 flange 2500 class and bolt will be 2 1/4"
1
1

Vibrating Fuel Gauge - WTF?
Two days ago the fuel gauge on my 99 OBS Tahoe started vibrating with the key on. I mean oscillating back and forth about 10% of the range at a rate similar to or faster than an A/C motor. I thought...
1
1

Throttle Body Linkage
Ok, so I need to replace the TBI unit on my 89 s10 4.3 4x4. I can't seem to find anywhere describing how to remove the TV cable or Throttle cable. I'm sure it is easy enough, but both my shop manuals...
2
2

Smokey Duramax aka "Durtymax"
My 03 GMC Durtymax 2500 4X4 Extended Cab smokes like a bonfire with wet grass at idle. It cleans up at cruise and gets great mileage otherwise. But let it idle for a few minutes and you may think the...
1
1