Thoughts on this product??

Ok, so I was messing around on ebay and came across this

is a fuel injector spacer, it was linked off a TBI spacer. I'mguessing the idea is similar to the tbi spacer. My thoughts, were thisis a bit overkill. TBI spacers seem to be in question and im not surewhat moving the injector up more is gonna do. Any Ideas?

Reply to
jiimi

It is a fuel injector spacer, it was linked off a TBI spacer. I'm> guessing the idea is similar to the tbi spacer. My thoughts, were this> is a bit overkill. TBI spacers seem to be in question and im not sure> what moving the injector up more is gonna do. Any Ideas? Absolute zero. On relection, no: about a couple of of your hours and $15 are lost. I tried one my '94 K1500 Suburban 5.7 TBI and there was zero change in mileage and/or performance. I even bought a Hypertech chip for this unit and I thought it had a slight perceptible performance increase off bottom end. Zero mileage difference there either. I took it out later and couldn't tell the difference after. So the original "difference" may have been just a perception after spending $300 or so. The new Hypertech programmers actually make a real difference. Use on on my '04 Avalanche Z71.

Reply to
Augustus

It is a fuel injector spacer, it was linked off a TBI spacer. I'm> guessing the idea is similar to the tbi spacer. My thoughts, were this> is a bit overkill. TBI spacers seem to be in question and im not sure> what moving the injector up more is gonna do. Any Ideas? This spacer is only to increase air flow at WOT. Slightly, very slightly Your engine will still use the same amount fuel.

Mike

Reply to
Mike