79 C10 won't crank

I have a 1979 Chevy C10 Silverado 2WD with a 350 Gas V8 4bbl carb and automatic tranny. Last week It wouldn't crank. My dad and I have tested the starter it was fine, we replaced the starter cylenoid(sp?), replaced alternator, tested battery, replaced the neutral safety switch and the ignition. It cranked 4 or 5 times after replacing the cylenoid, but after that it won't do a thing.

Anyone have any suggestions? Anything is appreciated.

Reply to
dublozrow

Shep