85 S10 Blazer Dashboard lights out

It seems that when I turn on my headlights that all my gauges and dashboard lights go out in my 85 S10 Blazer 4x4 - also other strange things happen like my seatbelt warning light comes on and sometimes I hear a buzzer and my right directional signal light stays on - However I do not loose my outside headlights and everything appears to be working ok - this problem sometimes fixes itself but it always comes back so I"m wondering if there is a bad ground somewhere or other easy fix?

Reply to
don